The Arnold Companies (TAC) is seeking a motivated and experienced marketer to join the marketing team at our corporate office in Dallas, Texas. Supporting TAC companies; TAC Air and TACenergy, this marketing coordinator position will play a key role in the daily communication of the brand messaging while helping set the tone and stories online and through internal communications.
The Marketing Coordinator facilitates communications, develops content, and coordinates projects and events to support Company initiatives.
• Coordinating and executing daily communications, needs, project timelines and expectations
• Developing original content for social media platforms, website, direct mail, and print advertisements
• Writing, designing, and distributing Company newsletter in AP Style in timely manner
• Assisting in development of communication such as media releases, press announcements, and online content
• Drafting and implementing public relations materials and strategic communication through email and social media campaigns
• Assisting in the preparation of marketing plans; writing, planning and organizing presentations
• Managing reports and analysis of industry communications
• Assisting with the planning, coordinating, and managing of meetings, events, and trade shows
• Maintaining promotional materials inventory; managing and maintaining content and contact databases
• Monitoring industry news; submitting reports on emerging trends
• Coordinating and reporting branded items from idea through distribution
• Updating calendars; preparing administrative tasks as needed
• Other duties as assigned
TAC offers top starting wages and complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k match and profit sharing. We also offer bonus opportunities all within a wonderful working culture. We strive to be the best in the business and seek candidates who strive to be the best at what they do.